Vinyl flooring is a great material that will add value to the interior of your house. Installing hybrid click lock vinyl flooring is a risky and difficult job, but the results will be worthy and valuable at the end. You can install click lock vinyl flooring on your own, but you need to know using professional flooring company is the best way for you to save time and money, and also have an attractive look for your floor.
Here we provide you with some tips on installing the vinyl flooring, but we suggest a professional team to make the job easier for you.
What is hybrid click lock vinyl flooring
click lock vinyl flooring is strong and stands up well to heavy traffic areas. It is comfortable for walking on and it has a low noise than other types of flooring, which may be important for people that have children or pets. It is also not more expensive than other flooring choices and is easy to install and maintain. Some kinds of the vinyl flooring are thin and you should know it’s hard and cold because it lays-out exactly on the concrete.
Tips to install click lock vinyl flooring
- the first step for vinyl flooring is cleaning and making sure that it is flat and free of flaws. Make sure to fill the hole and cracks, too.
- You can measure your room and then decide how you want to lay-out the vinyl click lock flooring. After that, you may need to cut some of the boards to fit into the room. Before cutting them, you should make sure about the measurement that you already took, because it might get ugly and could leave an extra piece of vinyl.
- The direction of boards is very important. You should lay the vinyl to the longest run of the room. For example, if the room is 10-feet by 8-feet, you should run along the 10-feet wall. It makes your home such a beauty.
- Insert some shims to creat gap, it helps them to expand with temperatures change and the gap between the walls and flooring.
- Now start to lay them one by one. do it from the left side of the room. When you install the vinyl floor, try to lay them floor as fast as possible.
benefits of the click lock vinyl flooring
- The luxuriouse vinyl is cheaper than carpet.
- Vinyl flooring lasting is about 20 years.
- It is also durable and it’s more attractive.
Different types of hybrid click lock flooring installations
There are some kinds of vinyl flooring, some of them can be install over old flooring, and other ones can be installed directly on top of the subfloor.
Depending on the flooring you desire, you have two choices to how you want to install your vinyl flooring: glue down vs. floating. Let’s explain them briefly.
Glue down vinyl flooring installation
One of the benefits of the glue down is that it involves a seamless replacement. It involves similar and easy cleaning and maintenance. This is a traditional installation, but they are good choices for heavy traffic areas. The glue-down methods have two types, hard set, pressure-sensitive.
Floating vinyl flooring installation
Recently this method of installation is the popular choice, especially for vinyl flooring. The reason being is, it uses the newest technology. Depending on the type of floating, the ways of the installation might be different. There are two kinds of floating method, Loose Lay and Click vinyl flooring. Loose Lay makes a quick install with a beautiful result.
You can use the tips that we have just gave you to choose the perfect flooring for your place. On the other hand, we can deliver you high-quality hybrid click lock vinyl in Melbourne. contact us at spade team, here we can help you with high-quality products and a competitive prices.